Benefits of Joining a Nursing Agency in Ireland (3mins read)
Have you considered registering with a nursing employment agency? There are a range of options for nurse’s jobs in Ireland – part-time or full-time. Signing up with a nursing agency offers many benefits to help you with your career decision. They provide opportunities to acquire roles in organisations in Ireland including private nursing homes.
Our nursing recruitment agency works closely with many healthcare providers and regularly put forward a list of suitable nursing candidates for roles within the organisation. These are generally permanent positions.
12 Benefits of Joining a Nursing Agency in Ireland
- Flexibility of work shifts including a choice of hours of work
- One-to-one consultation with friendly staff who offer support and advice throughout the process
- Opportunity to increase earnings, or reduce hours – when needed, and work weekends or night shifts to avail of higher rate pay
- Reduces stress in your search for a job
- Open to retired nurses as an option to source additional income
- If weekend time is precious with family, requesting weekdays only is an option
- Opportunity to avail of openings in diverse healthcare settings, and grow your skills and experience
- Nursing agencies pay a higher hourly rate of pay and payment is prompt
- Nurses with permanent positions can register with a nursing agency to avail of extra hours to boost income
- Option to choose place of work, or another position if the position does not work out
- Opportunity to explore up-skilling needs
- Opportunity to expand existing network circles
“Let us never consider ourselves finished, nurses. We must be learning all of our lives” – Florence Nightingale. Nursing recruitment agencies are a great option to secure regular work that offers flexibility, offers higher pay and opportunity to explore up-skilling needs, and improves work-life balance. Thinking about signing up with a Nursing Agency? Call us today, on 01 8783335 or email email@example.com – to chat with a member of our friendly team, to explore your options and receive valuable advice.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!