As a front-line Catering TEMPS Agency that specializes in the provision of Managers, Supervisors, Chefs, Ward Attendants, Domestics, Cleaners and General Porters to hospitals, healthcare services and nursing homes Three Q TEMPS has been working with our clients in every way we can to support them through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Below are some of the ways we have adapted our service provision to keep our TEMPS & our clients safe, to keep the supply of Temps as needed fully operational and how we are now working with clients as they and the country take steps to the next phases of Ireland’s fully being economically and socially operational again.
- Ensuring Qualified, Vetted & Experienced Hospital Temps are available when needed – Our Temps go on stand-by for emergency cover each morning – Monday through Sunday for identified clients who had and still have patients being cared for who are COVID-19 positive
- Location Specific TEMPS – these Temps do not work in any other units and remain available to clients when they need them
- Continuing full office and remote working activities to ensure our service runs smoothly and clients can speak with our Temps Consultants Lisa, Charlotte & Mawia whenever they need – 24/7 on our main phone line 018783335
- Implementing a range of COVID-19 Health & Safety protocols to ensure no cross contamination from Temps working in different locations and weekly monitoring, questionnaire’s and text campaigns to keep Temps informed of new procedures
- Supporting the annual #celebratenurses campaign that our sister company Nurse Jobs Ireland runs each year – with a major event on May 12th on International Nurses Day
- Bringing forward our corporate giving commitment – Our annual support for 3 of our nominated charities was brought forward to quarter two to support them in the crisis they are facing now. These charities are a homeless outreach service who needing additional funds for take-away meal packaging, a domestic violence agency needing resources to meet additional demands and a hospice care service – all these charities are unable to fund raise to 2019 level for this time of the year due to COVID-19
We are hopeful for the day Ireland can like New Zealand declare that we are COVID-19 free and until that day we will work with our clients with their new working practices and we will continue beyond that date to support our clients in every way we can.