Looking for a change in your life? Looking for some inspiration? Thinking about a career change? While certainty is something we all naturally crave for in life, it can keep us stuck in a rut and prevent us from growing.
There are many ways we incorporate can change into our lives. Some are complex or may take time. What if there was a simpler way to approach this process of transformation? Looking at the end goal; what is the one word or thing that could be the defining ‘light-bulb-moment’ that can lead you to want to change – the destiny changer?
Begin the Process to Unlocking Your Transformation
- Find a quiet space with a journal to jot some notes and ideas
- Ask; “What is the one word or thing that means success to me?” This is that word that will be your driving motivator, one that is simple to remember and helps to keep you on track
- Begin to open your heart and mind to the answer – wait, and jot down everything that comes to mind
- Allow distracting thoughts to pass when they crop up. Remember it takes time when you first start the process of exploring
- Explore again and repeat the question. Words are powerful – keep jotting down any words that come to mind. They can be radical or simple
- Finish the process after twenty minutes. This is enough time to percolate the initial brainstorming session of this new process
- Return to this journey of exploration and change another day, and jot down additional words that surface
- Following a few meditations, common words will crop up many times. They will provide a clue to the one-true-word that will help you to focus on the one word to help shift your direction in life. Examples include love, money, or adventure. You will know the one-word, and if it feels right for you, it will truly resonate with your gut, heart, or intuition
Transformation takes work – a lot of exploration and effort, some guidance and support from family and friends, and action. It will all be worth it in the end, as you begin to see positive changes on your journey to success.
It will require a lot of faith, belief in yourself, and a little hope too – embrace change and feel empowered. “Old ways won’t open new doors” – be open to new opportunities where the benefits can be major and transform your personal and professional life. Incorporate feelings into your one-word. These will be your driving force to help you change and lead you to a destiny of success. Changing your focus can open new doors and change your destiny to live a better life!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!