Working with Three Q TEMP Agency as a Temp, you can expect to be treated with dignity and respect. The quality of our service is built on the quality and professionalism of you our agency staff workers.
What we do differently:
- Emergency on-call (available 7 days a week)
- We undertake site visits to ensure you work in a good environment
- You will get regular reviews and feedback
- We will assist you to undertake Garda Vetting
- You will be trained in statutory & role specific skills
- We have a unique Temp of the Month and Temp of the Year Program to reward our Temps that go above and beyond
- You will have a relationship with our Team based on support, transparent communication and cooperation
- You will receive competitive pay
- You will have the opportunity to make a difference as a part of a team in our community with our annual charity campaigns such as ‘Spare An Hour’
Temp Agency workers get access to a variety of experiences in different settings that widen their skill set and in some instances lead to full direct employment with the agencies client.
Three Q TEMPS are the faces of our Quality commitment and uphold the standards we believe in by being properly trained, dressed and capable of the tasks in the assignments given to them. We will ensure that the temps supplied meet the standards set by the client and that the temps who work with us are treated with the highest standard of care and respect.
Temping with Three Q gives workers a foot in the door within major organisations. If you are looking to break into competitive industries then a temporary role can act as a foot in the door or a try before you buy opportunity.
Temping is a fantastic opportunity to see different company cultures and allows you to see what you prefer as an employee – without any major contract commitments.
Learn new skills and implement them
On the job experience through temporary jobs is the best way to gain new skills for a new line of work. Temping allows you to enter a company and under the guidance of the client, further enhance your skill set.
Experience is what will draw employers to your CV. Temping gives you the opportunity to build your CV and if you have temped with respected companies you’ll find it makes your CV more impressive to prospective employers.
Opportunity to Transition to Permanent Employment
Temping gives workers the opportunity to go into an organisation and make themselves indispensable. Often, a temporary position can transition into a permanent role.
Temporary work offers the opportunity to try various new roles, enhance your CV and work flexible hours while retaining the same benefits as permanent workers – not to mention it’s an easy form of work to get into. As we’ve discussed, working as a temp with Three Q PERMS & TEMPS has a lot to offer.
If you want to learn more, read our Temp Worker FAQ’s here.